If you need to undertake works within five metres of our assets – you need to apply for a permit to work first.
Before you apply
Please read these important points before you apply for a permit to work.
1. You need to apply for a permit to work at least:
- 24 hours before you need access
- 5 business days for a Hazard
- 15 business days for an Outage
2. If your application is successful – you must call VicTrack Change Management on (03) 9619 8008.
- Before works start
- During works so that we get a status update
- When works are complete
3. A VicTrack approved permit to work enables you to carry out works on our land and infrastructure. However, you may need additional permit to works from rail corridor operators and leasees.
How to apply
Step 1: Prepare your drawings, and a Method of Procedure or Scope of Works on a word document.
Step 2: Download this application form
Step 3: Send the application form and attachments to email@example.com
Applications are reviewed internally and take up to three days to process.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.