If you need to undertake works within five metres of our assets – you need to first apply for a permit to work.
Before you apply
Please read these important points before you apply for a permit to work.
1. You need to apply for a permit to work at least:
- 24 hours before you need access
- 5 business days for a hazard
- 15 business days for an outage.
2. If your application is successful - onsite workers must:
- notify us every day before works start by completing the call in out form
- notify us every day before leaving the site by completing the call in out form
- notify us when all works are finished by completing the closure form
How to apply
Step 1: Prepare your drawings, method of procedure or scope of works, and safety documents such as SWMS, TRA or JSEA. Please ensure any safety documents reference the VicTrack Network Protection Policy TS-SP 015.
Step 2: Download this application form
Step 3: Send the application form and attachments to email@example.com
Applications are reviewed internally and take up to three days to process.
Please contact Change.Management@victrack.com.au for inquiries.