As a licensed carrier, we provide a full range of telecommunications solutions for our government and transport partners to support operational systems and business communications.
We offer high-speed, uncapped and uncontested access to business-grade internet, fixed and mobile phones, as well as hosted phone services. Our flexible packages can provide products ranging from a single integrated voice telephone service, through to an enhanced unified communications solution. a business-wide solution.
Our network infrastructure capabilities enable us to deliver a range of data platforms to meet the needs of each business, including Layer 2 or 3, point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, Ethernet and internet at speeds ranging from 100Mbps to 10Gbps.
We deliver a range of technologies that support the transport sector from the latest high- speed internet and mobile communications, through to the numerous legacy systems, which will be migrated over time. Our capabilities include:
- Internet services – high-speed business grade uncontested Internet internet bandwidth in excess of 1Gbps, with IPv4 addressing
- Ethernet services – point-to-point, point-to-multipoint or multipoint Ethernet options with guaranteed bandwidth at speeds of up to 10Gbps
- Wavelength services – private, fully managed, point-to-point broadband transport connectivity delivered over optical fibre network using wave division multiplexing (WDM) technology; and
- Legacy/dedicated data – delivered primarily to existing customers to support point- to- point data transmission, support for customer legacy data interfaces (low speed). (note – these services will be phased out during this planning period).
In the voice communications and radio services category, we provide voice and radio services to support different customer environments. The service offerings are:
- Fixed voice services – analogue or digital PABX telephony solutions providing standard telephony with additional services such as voice mail
- Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) – integrated collaboration solution delivered over cloud with functionality ranging from basic IP telephony to a fully integrated suite of messaging, enhanced mobility, contact centre and video/audio conferencing, and hosted video conferencing for large or small rooms
- Radio services – Wireless, microwave, UHF radio communications solutions to support customer systems