Our Bridge Renewal Program is an annual program of works improving bridges across Victoria.
The improvements include re-decking, strengthening works and safety barrier upgrades, to protect the safety of rail users and the general public.
Previous works took place at:
- Drouin (Lardners Track, road bridge)
- Wangaratta (Green Street, road bridge)
- Stawell (Napier Street, road bridge)
- Ouyen (Mitchell Street, foot bridge)
Current works will be carried out at:
- Merbein (McEdwards Street road bridge)
- Ballarat (Armstrong Street road bridge)
- Korumburra (Bridge Street road bridge)
- Jolimont (MCG footbridge)