About the project
As part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to improving access to public transport, VicTrack will build two new car parking areas at Epping Station on Wedge Street and Campbell Street.
The car parks will be connected to the station entrance via a footpath.
The new car parks will:
- deliver up to 74 new car parking spaces
- include new bicycle parking loops so cyclists can travel to the station and take the train
- reduce the need for commuters to travel to neighbouring stations
- remove commuter vehicles from local streets
- include CCTV and lighting to improve safety for commuters, car park users and residents.
Construction of the new car parking is taking place from November 2020.